Functionality Test Page
CivicPlus Quality Control will check the following modules for functionality:
- Alert Center - Get immediate announcements for important information such as warnings of natural disasters.
- Archive Center - Find all date-based documents, such as budgets, reports, and newsletters.
- Calendar - Look for upcoming organization and department events.
- Carbon Calculator - Estimate your carbon emissions and take action by going on a carbon diet.
- Citizen Request Tracker - Submit concerns, complaints, and problems to the organization.
- Community Voice - Interact with your government and with other citizens by suggesting initiatives, posting ideas, and participating in conversations around community proposals.
- Document Center - Browse through all organizational documents, forms, applications, and brochures.
- ePay - Make online bill payments or purchases here.
- Facilities - View available facilities and their amenities.
- FAQs - Find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Form Center - Complete and submit some of the most commonly requested forms.
- Forms - Complete and submit Citizen Request Tracker forms.
- Jobs - Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.
- News Flash - Find current organizational news and press releases.
- Notify Me - Sign up to receive notifications about Organization updates.
- Opinion Poll - Take informal surveys and immediately see the results and statistics.
- Quick Links - Find links to related local, state, and national websites.
- Staff Directory - View contact information for all organization staff and departments.
Thanks to faithful residents and customers like yourself, the Freeport Channel Crossing Electrical Improvements project is a success. As the completion of the project draws near... Click on the link below to read the letter. Thank You Letter.
The Village of Freeport has put the finishing touches on a $7 million electric power line upgrade that will help protect ratepayers of its municipal utility against future outages like those caused by super-storm Sandy. Read on...